- "Graphology", the journal of The British Academy is now published Bi-annually in March and September and is complemented with a new online magazine, available four times a year. Look out for the first edition in January bringing all the latest news from the Academy and the world of graphology and handwriting in general.
- Available to Students, Members and Subscribers.
- The Journal contains articles by the greatest international experts on graphology, on the most recent developments and reviews of new publications as well as one handwriting analysed in the most recent validated way in every issue.
- The subscription period runs in concurrence with the academic year, starting in September and finishing August the following year. Those subscribing at a later date during the year will be sent all back-issues to September.
- Subscription cost :
UK based: £70 per annum / £35 per annum for Diploma students
Europe & Rest of the world: £80 per annum.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: Please complete the Subscription Application.